International water treatment and swimming pool equipment manufacturer and distributor Waterco Ltd (ASX: WAT) says its newest robotic pool cleaner harnesses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to lower maintenance time, electricity costs and water consumption.
The Trident ULTRA Robotic Pool Cleaner reduces pool cleaning to a two-step process with state-of-the-art software and smartphone touch-screen control.
“Everything we do at Waterco is designed to make pool ownership easier and more enjoyable and this robotic cleaner does exactly that,” says Waterco group marketing director Bryan Goh. “All you need to do is drop it in the pool and push a button.”
Trident ULTRA’s sophisticated microprocessor technology works in conjunction with smart sensors to thoroughly clean the pool, regardless of its shape, size or surface type. AI traits also include enhanced navigation control and an obstacle escape mechanism.
“You can easily set up and operate the Trident ULTRA remotely simply by downloading the MyDolphin app to your smartphone,” says Bryan. “This provides touch-screen control where you can schedule timers and choose cleaning modes.”
The Trident ULTRA also reduces pool equipment maintenance by trapping and containing debris within the self-contained unit before it reaches the pool filter.
“This reduces the need to flush out the pool’s filtration system, which means less water is required to top-up pool water and fewer chemicals are lost during the backwash process,” says Bryan.
Special features of Waterco’s Trident ULTRA Robotic Pool Cleaner include:
- MyDolphin smartphone app simplifies set-up and operation control
- Brush rotates at twice the speed of the robot, resulting in enhanced cleaning capabilities
- PowerStream Mobility System provides complete coverage of all surfaces
- Constant grip on vertical surfaces
- Multi-layer filtration separates dirt and debris for clog-free operation
- Effortless operation – smartphone app provides control in the palm of
- Lightweight, ergonomic design is easy to remove from the pool